A New Beginning (IMPORTANT UPDATE)



Since 2012 I have been posting reviews and opinion pieces on this blog and I hope you have all enjoyed reading them as much as I have writing them! 

But my frustrations with Google's Blogger platform have grown worse throughout the years and I've decided its finally time for a change.

So I am excited to announce that I am moving the blog to a new website at rebelwithoutapausebutton.com!

This will allow me to have a greater amount of control over the design of the blog, which will hopefully mean a better visitor experience for all of you.

So thank you for sticking with me and see you on the new site, where I have just posted a new piece on Godzilla vs. Kong. 

I have also created new social media accounts on Instagram @rebelwithoutapausebutton and Twitter @rebelpauseblog!

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the new site, rebelwithoutapausebutton.com.

Rob.

Comments